1. Name and address of the responsible entity
The responsible entity according to the General Data Protection Regulation, other data protection laws in the Member States of the European Union and other provisions of a data protection character is:
Novihum Technologies GmbH
Weidenstraße 70–72, 44147 Dortmund
Federal Republic of Germany
t. +49 (0) 351/4504213
f. +49 (0) 351/4504200
Legal representative: Dr. Andre Moreira
Weidenstraße 70-72, 44147 Dortmund
t. +49 (0) 231/ 98 68 14 80
2. Name and address of the data protection officer
The data protection officer of the responsible entity is:
Weidenstraße 70-72, 44147 Dortmund
t. +49 (0) 231/ 98 68 14 80
3. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
– IP address of the requesting computer
– date and time of access
– name and URL of the retrieved file
– website from which access is made (referrer URL)
– the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
– ensuring a smooth connection of the website
– ensuring comfortable use of our website
– evaluation of system security and stability
– further administrative purposes
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
4. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- you yourself, according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO, have given consent to this
- in the event that disclosure is pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO and there is a legal obligation
The legal basis for this is § 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Temporary cookies are deleted after leaving the website. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
6. Analysis tools
We use the website analytics service for Google Analytics web pages on our website, a web analytics service provided by Google (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, hereafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- browser type / version
- used operating system
- referrer URL (the previously visited page)
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
- time of server request
are transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and tailor-made website design. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data in the order. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with any other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case not all features of this website may be fully exploited.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on.
For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Help Center.
If you use the Google Adwords Conversion Tracking service, if you’ve reached this page through an ad on Google, a cookie will be placed on your device. This serves for the analysis and statistical evaluation of the use of the website. The cookie is valid for 30 days. An identification of the person does not take place, however the observation, whether the user came on the side over a Google advertisement.
You can prevent this use by refusing to set corresponding cookies in the settings of your browser.
Opposition to data collection
You can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set that prevents the collection of your data on future visits to this website: disable Google Analytics.
7. Rights of persons affected
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims is required
- to demand the limitation of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or our place of business
8. Data security
To ensure data security, the transmission of the contents of our website is encrypted according to the SSL procedure according to the state of the art. In order to safeguard the data, we and the contracted service providers with whom we have concluded appropriate contractual arrangements will take appropriate state-of-the-art measures, in particular to restrict access to the data, to protect against changes and loss, and to maintain confidentiality used in technology.